I need to use teh roles in the user authentication and have been tying to
get *something* going all day, with no succes.  I've read the docs at least
ten times, but can't find the way to get it going.
What I need:
I have several types of users.
- The simplest ones only can access the member section
- The authors can only access the section they are responsible for.

In a later phase I want to give or restrict access to specific pages, but
that's not really necessary for the moment.

How do I add/check user roles?  In the sitemap a coplet parameter is sent
to the portal-auth action, but it's not documented.

Carsten, Matthew, can you guys throw some light on this please?

Thanks a lot,
Bert

BTW.  I'm going to try to get the Web3 component running on Monday

"My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
  get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)