Hi!

On Samstag, 11. Mai 2002 1:01, Diana Shannon wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> They came through fine. Good job.

Nice to hear.

> Thanks a lot!

No problem.

> Diana
>

> P.S. Want to do more? ;)

I'm just exending the 'Other Topics' section and added a page for DTD/XML
Schema links and want to continue to provide some links to references,
guides, articles, ... to technologies and standards used by cocoon.

If I can help you somewhere else, you can point me there. I'll see, if I find
enough time to help you out.

Is there somewhere an official document on how to contribute documentation for
cocoon?
I had some difficulties (how to use bugzilla in case of docs) at the beginning
on delivering my work.
I really would like to know how contribution works best.

--
Bye,
        Andreas