Andreas,

> I'm just exending the 'Other Topics' section and added a page for
> DTD/XML
> Schema links and want to continue to provide some links to references,
> guides, articles, ... to technologies and standards used by cocoon.

That sounds great.

> If I can help you somewhere else, you can point me there. I'll see, if
> I find
> enough time to help you out.

Don't think of it as helping *me* out -- it's about giving back to the
community for this great software we all can use for free. We're all
volunteers, just doing the best we can. Individuals come and go, but the
community as a whole goes on, I guess, as long as the software remains
relevant, and we all continue to have *fun* participating.

> Is there somewhere an official document on how to contribute
> documentation for
> cocoon?

Not yet. It has been delayed by the lack of a clear consensus on
cocoon-dev. Right now, the only "official" way is the path you have
already followed. I'm really sorry about this.

> I had some difficulties (how to use bugzilla in case of docs) at the
> beginning
> on delivering my work.

Well, now that you have been through it, you are the *perfect* person to
write a howto document on how to contribute docs through bugzilla. You
perspective is "fresh," and I think you will be able to anticipate the
difficulties new users will have. Your howto will save some trouble for
other people who may decide to contribute in the future. I'll post an
announcement to this list when instructions and resources to contribute
specific docs, like howtos and others, are available for you to
download. Thanks for your interest and help so far.

Diana