Andy

I have attached the xml file, I typed 'bob' in cell A1 and saved as XML.
There are no errors or other in the logs files.

Andrew

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 21:09, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Can you supply the XML you're using?  have you tried turning Logkit.conf
> in WEB-INF/conf to DEBUG for everything and looking in WEB-INF/logs/*
> for details?
>
> -Andy
>
> Andrew Timberlake wrote:
>
> >I understand that the XSL Serializer is now Cocoon's domain instead of
> >POI.
> >I know that using Gnumeric to create initial xml for use through the
> >serializer should work.
> >I am using Gnumeric 1.0.4 on Redhat 7.3 to generate a basic spreadsheet
> >and then trying to serialize it but it is crashing MS Excel 2000?
> >
> >Anyone got some ideas on what I may be doing wrong thanks.
> >
> >PS. Cocoon 2.0.2a

Andrew Timberlake
Digital Design Development
http://www.ddd.co.za
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
011 705 1737
082 415 8283

"If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
then programming must be the process of putting them in."