On 23.May.2002 -- 06:37 PM, John Austin wrote:
> On Thursday 23 May 2002 18:23, you wrote:
>
> Thanks. It is pretty clear that {name} is a variable. My question
> should have been: How do I discover the valid values for {name} ?
> The example I was looking at used {session-id} which is intuitively
> linked to the session-id I would get from <session:get-attribute
> name="session-id"/>. Is my inference correct? Does it therefore follow
> that I can use any attribute from the session context ? If I set a
> session attribute named 'fred' with the value 'flintstone' does {fred}
> evaluate to 'flintstone' in a sitemap ?
>
> Is the definition of {name} documented anywhere ? Is there any way of
> enumerating defined names ?

Since these vars depend on the components that set them, they are
documented in the (java)docs for these components (e.g. matchers,
actions).

If you have a close look at your log files (sitemap.log), you will
discover all present vars with their names and values after every step
that as potential effect on them. E.g.

   Current Sitemap Parameters:
   PARAM: '1' VALUE: 'apps'
   PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'sample-apps'

You have two vars named "1" and "2" available at this stage of the
pipeline.

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l