On 23.May.2002 -- 05:00 PM, Graaf, Edgar de (fin) wrote:
> Christopher,
>
> <map:act...> can't contain matchers, how else would cocoon know that the
> action should be run?

Edgar, AFAIK this is not true. <map:act> can contain all other tags
that are allowed within a pipeline.

EDGAR -> Okay prob. Then euh.. sorry Cristopher for misleading you. I have
to adapt my program I guess.
But I thought I copied the example provided by Cocoon. But still my example
works.... (read on)

Depending on the amount of "pipeline fragments" protected by the
action it would be worthwhile to use a subsitemap, though.

Another misconception in this thread seems to be that the tags after
the action will always be processed. That is only true if it was
determined that they are part of the actual pipeline.

EDGAR -> Agreed, because that is the whole concept my sollution is based
upon. It works, that is for sure. Only maybe it is not the best
sollution....