At 09:20 29/05/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, I was really talking about the Cocoon build system -- I dug around the
>build process and couldn't find anything provided for, but don't know ant
>well enough to be sure.  Anybody know the answer to this: does build.xml
>provide for a stripped down build of cocoon?  What I would love is a webapp
>or war file that is built with only the components I need in my sitemap and
>xconf file.
>
>Geoff Howard

Now you are asking a bit much.  How is Ant to know what components you
need.  A minimal build system with only XML/XSLT is feasable.
What you are needing will be available once Cocoon has moved to blocks.  It
will be possible to start out very basic and add "blocks" to add functionality.
Don't expect this to be ready soon though.
Check out the mail archive on "blocks".
Bert