There was a problem with tomcat 4.0.2 and cocoon 2.x but all others
should work out-of-the-box. There's no need to remove batik stuff - it
works fine under OSX.

> Hopefully this mail will take care of this for other OS X newbie users.
> Typing OS X into the archive serach engine doesn't do much.

I've found that OSX's Java is excellent. It is very rare to see anything
OSX specific for pure java software so don't be too disappointed that
you didn't find much on the list. There's not much there because there
not much you have to take into account with java on OSX.

Have fun,

Phil