It's up to date with the 2.0.3 branch.
If you use the 2.1-dev HEAD branch you need to adjust a LOT of things in
the sitemap and the config.xconf files.  Also the namespace paths must be
corrected in the xsl and xsp files.  Check out the portal demo to get he
correct entries.  I've got the portal with two different authentications
running in my project.
Bert