Hi Brian,

At 20:05 2/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

You already have the samples if you are using the CVS HEAD. Everything is
in the sitemap and config.xconf from the that one.  Build with
installscratchpadwar and you'll have everything you need.  I used that to
start with .  I only needed to adjust the action parameters.  The tutor
from Matthew is still correct on that part.

Regarding the logicsheets, look at the portal files.  You'll find enough
samples in the portal
directory.
src\webapp\sunspotdemo\resources\auth\sunletconfig-customnews.xml uses the
session logicsheet.  Adjust the namespace uri to the one in the file.

It's not hard, just a lot of copy and paste work.

Bert