> From: Andres, Judith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hi David,
>
> AFAIK the order of templates in the stylesheet matters:

Andres,

*Order* does not matter. *Priority* matters. "parent_node/child_node"
gets higher priority then just "child_node".

Here is snippet from the specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt) for
you:

" The order in which the children of the xsl:stylesheet element occur is
not significant except for xsl:import elements and for error recovery.
Users are free to order the elements as they prefer, and stylesheet
creation tools need not provide control over the order in which the
elements occur."

Vadim