Hi Luca -

I agree that the SPs are the way to go - when I was a DBA, I used to
enforce their use all the time. What I was after here was to include
sitemap/request/session parameters into the XML file during the
generation phase, so that the complete query would be passed to the
transformer. I have gone the XSL route before, and I guess that is what
I'll stick with now.

Thanks,

Lajos