Title: Web Logic 6.1 SP2 Error
Could some one help me out. ???
-----Original Message-----
From: Mathews, Silvy (HQP) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 4:56 PM
To: Cocoon Users Mailing List
Subject: Web Logic 6.1 SP2 Error

I had installed cocoon  on weblogic 6.1 SP2. It works fine for most of the links in the welcome screen. But when I click on 'Docs', 'Tutorial' or 'List of docs' , it gives me the following error.

message The current URI doesn't start with given prefix
description java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI doesn't start with given prefix
source Cocoon servlet
request-uri
/cocoon/documents/doclist.html
path-info
/documents/doclist.html
My config file looks like this:
<Application Deployed="true" Name="cocoon" Path=".\config\silvys\applications">
     <WebAppComponent Name="cocoon" Targets="myserver" URI="cocoon"/>
</Application>

Could someone help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Silvy Mathews