Hello,

   Before I start working with the xml-form implementation in Cocoon,
   I want to find out if it is possible to use xml_form together with the
   i18n Transformer to display
      <xf:caption>First Name<xf:caption>
   in different languages:
      <xf:caption><i18n:text>firstName</i18n:text></xf:caption>

   Also, how can I use Internationalisation with Schematron error messages?
   Will it work, if I specify the key of the message as the Schematron
Error message
      <assert test="string-length(.)=0">
                     Error121

  and in the xml File I do:
  <error>
      <i18n:text><xf:violations class="error"/></i18n:text>
  </error>

  If this works when will I run the i18n Transformer - before or after the
XMLFormTransformer?

  Thanks very much for any help!!

   miHam