> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hello,
>
>    Before I start working with the xml-form implementation in Cocoon,
>    I want to find out if it is possible to use xml_form
> together with the
>    i18n Transformer to display
>       <xf:caption>First Name<xf:caption>
>    in different languages:
>       <xf:caption><i18n:text>firstName</i18n:text></xf:caption>
>
>    Also, how can I use Internationalisation with Schematron
> error messages?
>    Will it work, if I specify the key of the message as the Schematron
> Error message
>       <assert test="string-length(.)=0">
>                      Error121
>
>   and in the xml File I do:
>   <error>
>       <i18n:text><xf:violations class="error"/></i18n:text>
>   </error>
>
>   If this works when will I run the i18n Transformer - before
> or after the
> XMLFormTransformer?
>
>   Thanks very much for any help!!

To answer your question: I think that it should work the way you've
described. You should run i18n transformer after the XMLFormTransformer, so
it could translate also the violations.

You raise a very interesting issue. I've promised to make a sample of
multilanguage XML Form, but, unfortunately, have no free time at all now.
Please, let us know about the results and any problems that you encounter.

Konstantin