On Wednesday, July 10, 2002, at 02:34  AM, TREGAN Fabien wrote:

> Look for a thread whom subject is "Help on Sitemap" wich started in
> march
> 2002.
>
> note for diana : Should this Question be considered as Frequently
> Asked ? ?

I'll make sure it's added, Fabien. Thanks for flagging it. It would be
wonderful to have a library of sitemap/pipeline snippets, to give users
ideas how to accomplish almost anything. But we can only build such a
library one snippet at a time. And it takes contributions from all kinds
of users.

Diana