>I'll make sure it's added, Fabien. Thanks for flagging it. It would be
>wonderful to have a library of sitemap/pipeline snippets, to
>give users
>ideas how to accomplish almost anything. But we can only build such a
>library one snippet at a time. And it takes contributions from
>all kinds
>of users.

  Yes, and one day we will have those code snipet integrated in Eclipse's
sitemap editor and we will "code" for Cocoon by drag'n'droping
animated-musicPlaying-icons from free libraries, and RWADUX (Rapid Web
Application Devloppement Using Xml) will became a buzzword, and i'll be
fired because my boss do not need me since he can use a mouse almost
perfectly, and i'll go on hollidays, stop coding, dust my old EOS 1, get
some Velvias in the fridge and try to remember how to take a photo, and,
and... and i'll awake, it will only have been (1) a nightmare !

>Diana

(1) : I'll have to look for my "English Grammar is Easy" book to check this
one