Yes, Cocoon can do all this (and a lot more)!

If I were you I would take a closer look at XForms, the will provide you
with extensive form-handling capabilities, including complex validation
support.
For the database part, you can use either XSPs or the DatabaseActions.

I would suggest you take the time to read the Cocoon-documentation and
browse through the samples, because everything you need is in there.

Don't cling too much to the fact that you are using a PocketPC. If your
application sends data as an HTTP request, your server can handle it easily;
you could develop the entire server-side application using a normal browser
as a client and then switch over to the PocketPC...

To answer you last question: the StreamGenerator generates XML data from an
incoming stream, who's length is not fixed. You won't be needing this, as
you are processing normal HTTP GET or POST requests.

K.