Hi all -

At various times (or versions), I though I have seen Cocoon spit out
messages about XSL errors, like "The element type "xsl:if" must be
terminated by a matching end-tag". In 2.0.2, these messages come at the
Tomcat console window or logs. Wouldn't it be helpful to capture these
messages and add them to Cocoon error page? It would certainly help me -
the "Transform error: null pointer exception" doesn't mean very much.

If someone has an idea of where the change needs to be made, unless it
has already been done, I'll gladly look into doing it.

Regards,

Lajos

--
galatea.com