Hi Lajos,

Generally you can have these errors spit out on a nice error page, but
you probably also see errors regarding not being able to find some error
stylesheet thing.  I believe its called error2html.xsl or maybe
error2document.xsl.  You'll notice cocoon is looking for this somewhere
other than where it actually is located.  If you copy this to where it
is looking for it then you'll get a pretty helpful error page.  I'm not
sure if this is a bug or what, but its certainly annoying.

thanks,

-Andy