Anthony W. Marino wrote:

 > How mature and/or feature complete do you consider Forrest.  Or put
 > another way, when do you see a beta release of some sort?

hm

since Forrest is Cocoon-based, it means it will remain alpha for
plus-minus 2 years, being discussed on forrest-dev solely and will only
be released in beta when it has a feature set that baffles people who
haven't been following the project since the beginning :-)

seriously: work is planned on the DTDs, but what is out there is pretty
good (if I can say so), the main skin is really almost finished, the
sitemap will need some cleansing over the next two weeks, but other than
that, I was planning to send some 0.1 alpha release mail before I leave
for holidays (Aug 10th)

if you are on a lookout for some tarball, don't bet your future on it:
it will just be an archive of the CVS repository

a lot of features aren't tackled yet, mainly project metric stats,
packaging forrest for local project runs, and 42

so it really depends on what you want and what feature you would exactly
be depending upon

don't be afraid to visit us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and step
forward with your specific questions - we are facilitating technology
and depend heavily on user involvement

HTH,

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]