Hi,

I have a servlet which generates an xml file which in
turn should be transformed using xslt.How do I write
the pipeline for the same?

Say the name of the servlet is check.class(where
should I place the class, in web-inf?), the name of
the xml file generated by the pipeline is test.xml and
the stylesheet used is test.xsl.How should my pipeline
look like?

If someone knows please write a reply,,,

Kavitha