Hi all,
    I am running in a difficulty where I can't get a
value from an action. 'myAction' will define a key
called 'myParam' and return its value via the Map
object. Now myURL.xsp, in turn, tries to get the param
from the sitemap (see below); the param contains null.

    I have tried creating a session in the action,
still null that the xsp gets. Any suggestion?

<map:match pattern="myURL">
 <map:act type="myAction">
  <map:parameter name="param" value="value" />
   <map:generate src="xsp/myURL.xsp"
type="serverpages">
    <map:parameter name="myParam" value="{myParam}"/>
   </map:generate>
   <map:serialize/>
  </map:act>
</map:match>