Ramy Mamdouh wrote:

> Yes, I'm using the internal protocol ( cocoon:raw:/ ) in getting my
> coplets displayed.
> But when I changed to cocoon:/ without the raw, the portal displays the
> ("The content is not avilable now") message !
>
> Here's one of my coplets defintion.
>
> <coplet id="menu">
>              <resource uri="cocoon:raw:/menu"/>
>                  <configuration>
>                        <mandatory>true</mandatory>
>                        <sizable>flase</sizable>
>                        <active>true</active>
>                     <timeout>5000</timeout>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <title>Menu</title>
>                 <status>
>                     <customize>false</customize>
>                     <visible>true</visible>
>                     <size>max</size>
>                 </status>
> </coplet>
>
> where "menu" is a normal pipeline.
>
> Does the change from "cocoon:raw:/" to "cocoon:/" requires any other
> changes, maybe in the coplet pipeline?
Hmmm, usually not - but without raw: all parameters that where send
to the main pipeline are send to the coplet as well, perhaps there is
a problem?

> Actually, I don't know exactly what "raw" adds to "cocoon:" as a
> protocol, and I didn't find any information regarding this point (even
> in your very nice book with Matthew).
;) - Yes, the cocoon:raw protocol is very new and was added to Cocoon
after we wrote the book, so....
The one and only distinction is, that with the subprotocol "raw" no
request parameters are passed on to the called internal pipeline and
without "raw" all are passed.

Carsten