        -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
        Von:    KOZLOV Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Gesendet am:    Mittwoch, 21. August 2002 13:22
        An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Betreff:        Re: AW: Xindice - Pipeline to db

        Just one mistake:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film[contains(cover,'mi2
        > > ')

<http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film[contains(cover,'mi
        > > 2')> ]
        > >
        > > into the sitemap.xmap?
        >
        > What for? If you want to get your XML data from Xindice db, then
you just add to
        > your sitemap a matcher with an appropriate generator source. For
example:
        >     <map:match pattern="dvd/**">
        >         <map:generate src="cocoon:/xmldb/dvd/{1}"/>
        >         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        >     </map:match>
        >
        > Then you can get XML data by URL's you have pointed above.

        without "/xmldb" substring, for example
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/dvd/mi2.xml

        Roman

        > Note, that the sitemap has to contain also the matcher for
"xmldb/**" (default
        > cocoon's sitemap contains it already):
        >    <map:match pattern="xmldb/**">
        >     <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="xpath">
        >      <map:generate
src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/{../1}#{1}"/>
        >      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        >     </map:match>
        >
        >     <map:generate src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/{1}"/>
        >     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        >    </map:match>
        >
        > By the way, did you read this:
        > http://cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/xindice/index.html
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Roman
        >

        > > thanks

Xindice.
        > >         How can I build a pipeline to Xindice?
        > >         How can I write back to Xindice?
        > >         How to use XUpdate?
        > >         Has someone "simple" examples for it?
        > >         ----------------------------------------------------
        > >         My db is on .../xindice/db/dvd
        > >         The resources named
        > >         mi.xml
        > >         mi2.xml
        > >         mib.xml
        > >         mib2.xml
        > >
        > >            <map:pipeline>
        > >             <map:match pattern="dvd/mi2" type="wildcard">
        > >              <map:generate src="xmldb/xpath/dvd/mi2.xml"
        > > type="serverpages"/>
        > >              <map:transform src="dvd/film.xsl" type="xslt"/>
        > >              <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        > >             </map:match>
        > >            </map:pipeline>
        > >
        > >         Sorry, but no idea how to use XUpdate. :-(
        > >
        > >         I use WIN2k, Tomcat 4.0.4, Cocoon 2.0.3 (Java 1.3.x),
Xindice 1.0,