I thought xpath is only read-only in Xindice!?

        -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
        Von:    John Moylan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Gesendet am:    Mittwoch, 21. August 2002 15:25
        An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Betreff:        Re: AW: Xindice - Pipeline to db

        You should not need too. Look at the sitemap for Cocoon 2.03. - It
has a
        matcher for xmldb xpath queries.

        praktikant wrote:

        >how can I write for example this
        >
        >http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/mi2.xml
        ><http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/mi2.xml>
        >
        >http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film
        ><http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film>
        >

>http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film[contains(cover,'mi
2
        >')

><http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/dvd/?xpath=//dvd/film[contains(cover,'m
        >2')> ]
        >
        >into the sitemap.xmap?
        >
        >thanks

Xindice 1.0,
        >Java SDK
        >       1.3.1_04

        ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        >       For additional commands, e-mail:
        ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        >For additional commands, e-mail:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

**
        The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.
        It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else
        is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
reliance
        on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
        Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to
the Freedom
        of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.

**