Hi Stephan,

I wanted to try out your slide examples but I always get a
ComponentException at the login:

ERROR   (2002-08-21) 13:40.28:729   [sitemap.generator.principallist]
(/samples/slide/login) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/PrincipalListGenerator: Could not
lookup for component.
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: component:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: slide
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:216)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.select(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:293)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.PrincipalListGenerator.generate(PrincipalListGenerator.java:135)

Do you have any ideas? I'm using cocoon2.1dev - the last nightly build.

Regards,
Reinhard

http://www.gmx.net