Ok

what I get before i18n  (using a pre_i18n view)

<i18n:text i18n:key="x2">TEMPERATURE_CURRENT</i18n:text>
this originates from the "master"-stylesheet and is translated by the
transformer correctly.

further down in the file:
<i18n:text i18n:key="x2">TEMPERATURE_CURRENT</i18n:text>
this originated from a named template in  included stylesheet. This is not
translated.

To me those two lines look exactly the same.

Any ideas??

This is really driving me nuts. :-(

Many thanks,

Hans