> From: Dr. Hans M. Rupp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Ok
>
> what I get before i18n  (using a pre_i18n view)
>
> <i18n:text i18n:key="x2">TEMPERATURE_CURRENT</i18n:text>
> this originates from the "master"-stylesheet and is translated by the
> transformer correctly.
>
> further down in the file:
> <i18n:text i18n:key="x2">TEMPERATURE_CURRENT</i18n:text>
> this originated from a named template in  included
> stylesheet. This is not
> translated.
>
> To me those two lines look exactly the same.

Absolutely. Except that they can be mapped to different namespaces depending
on their parent elements. Check that you don't have anything like <bla
xmlns:i18n="something wrong" /> wrapping the second result.

> Any ideas??

No other ideas. If you send relevant files then I'll try to find out what's
wrong.

Konstantin