> Probably because what you have there is not XHTML. You don't have a
> DOCTYPE declaration. For more information about how Mozilla chooses
> between the XHTML and HTML display modes (using MIME, DOCTYPE and file
> extentions), see [1].
>
> Your markup, is not XHTML; a namespace alone is not enough. AFAIK, there
> is no XHTML DTD that accepts marginheight attributes on the body tag ;-)
>

> [1] http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/xml/
>
> Manos

well, thank you, I basically know this, but to come back to the point:

I DO NOT want to learn how to make correct XHTML, what I want is, that
Cocoon renders correct HTML.

*that* is the point!

any suggestions?

I mean, I cannot be the only one having this problem with this cocoon bug,
as far as it is a bug, but I cannot see any option that is misconfigured in my
setup!

thank you

alex

DI Alexander Schatten
Institute for Software Technology
Vienna University of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de