Alan Hodgkinson wrote:

> I'm trying to implement and integrate my own logic sheet and
> am having trouble deploying it. I suspect that the problem
> is related to the href that defines the buildit-logicsheet
> in cocoon.xconf.
<snip/>
> I've exhausted all the tips from similar problems that I found in
> the mail archives.

And noticed a recent, similar mail where it mentions that logicsheets
have 'stopped working'.

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg18252.html

Could this be related?

> Perhaps one of you gurus could help.

Yup.. definitely gonna need a guru. Even if it's just to find the
dumb mistake that _I_ made.

> My environment is:
> - CVS head (as of 11-Sep-2002)

I updated to the latest CVS head. (Logging seems slightly better,
thanks!)

> - Toomcat 4.0.1
> - JDK 1.3.0rc1-b17.

I have been trying again to solve this by creating a jar file and
referencing it using "resouce://ch/softxs/cocoon/lop.xsl" in
cocoon.xconf. I then placed the jar file in WEB-INF/lib in my
application directory ( $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/tc ). Is that what
we're supposed to do?

In any case, it didn't work either. But now it reports errors
corresponding to what is in the lop.xsl file, which means that
the cocoon.xconf is at least functioning (though it quite
irritating that the context: and file: protocols don't work as
documented, because I have to restart cocoon after every change)

I notice in the logs the following error:

  ERROR   (2002-09-24) 19:48.44:261   [core.xslt-processor]
(/test/lop-select.html)
  HttpProcessor[8080][4]/TraxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:
  resource://ch/softxs/cocoon/lop.xsl; Line 7; Column 59;
  ; SystemID: resource://ch/softxs/cocoon/lop.xsl; Line#: 7; Column#: 59
  javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: stylesheet requires
attribute:
  version

Which I presume is refering to initial tag <xsl:stylesheet>. Well, I do
have a version="1.0" in that tag. See below..

> Relevant file extracts follow:
> ------------------------------
>
> The xsp page: lop-select.xsp
>
>   <xsp:page
>     language="java"
>     xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
>     xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2";
>     xmlns:lop="http://softxs.ch/cocoon/logicalOutput";
>   >
>   <select>
>     <lop:db-option-list
>         connection="timetracker"
>         table="Projects"
>         value-field="projectId"
>         text-field="name"/>
>   </select>
>   </xsp:page>
>
> The logicsheet: lop.xsl

Added the following line: (is it required at the start of XSP and XSL
files?)