Hi Michael,

The default generator (file) can do URL as well.

What I've done is wrote a servlet called XMLServlet that generates some simple
XML, then add the following to the sitemap.xmap:

        <map:match pattern="reports/*">
                <map:generate src="http://<host_name>/XMLServlet?{1}"/>
                <map:transform src="StandardReportWeb.xsl" type="xslt"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:match>

This works well for me.

Good luck!