I really need help on this.  I red a lot of examples and a lot of
information about sitemap and still can't solve it (I'm new working
with cocoon).

Graphically (like in the manual):
   xml(content) xsl(logic)
         \     /
          \   /
           xsp

           xml   xsl(style)
             \   /
              html

I know after this example I can do something better that is create
logicsheets as taglibs (adding some configuration to the cocoon.xconf).

I can't understand how to configure the sitemap because the first
transformation have to be generating as "file" type, and after this
generation I want the resulting xsp to tranform in the servlet to
create the xml result file.  After that apply the xsl style sheet
and obtain the html file.

Thanks in advance!

Mauro

--