Of course.  But in this case this logic will not be reutilizated anywhere
else.  So I don't want to put this logic in a place that after can be
considered this way.  I think that I will have a lot of logic that I do
not want to reference in the .xconf configuration file.
Am I wrong?
Do I always have to make a logic style sheet as "taglib"?
When I worked in jsp, some of the logic wasn't in taglibs.

Thanks.

Mauro

Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino
Departamento de Desarrollo y Servicios