> PD: Lets join efforts in this try Mauro, we can then make public some
> examples of how to accomplish this.
All right! But I warn you I'm new with this.

> PD3: What I am looking for is to be able to do something like this: (is it
> your need too?)
> ....the example....look down.....
Yes.  I'm trying to do something like this.  Exactly!  Even more complicated,
but "thanking cocoon" for its services.
May be some part of cocoon may be used without cocoon.  I mean that may
be we can "simply" use the transformation classes (generators,tranformers)
inside our java code, without needing a sitemap.  We can write the
pipelines like this:
      xmlFile= generatorX.generate("doc/anXmlFile.xml","file");
      xmlFile= transformerY.transform(xmlFile,"style/anXslStylesheet.xsl");
      xmlFile= transformerZ.transform(xmlFile,"style/otherXslStylesheet.xsl");

-- Mauro

--
Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino
Departamento de Desarrollo y Servicios