I'm using 2.1-DEV, and one file in my application is a XSL page which
generates XSP for the serverpagesGenerator. The problem here is, that no
changes are committed to the browser result! Only removing the work-dir
and restarting tomcat helps. And after one reload of that page it's still
the same. I've changed all the pipelines to "noncaching", and everything
is set to "false" that seems like a caching instruction.

I've tryed IE6, and NN7, no difference.

Help, please!

-Tuomo