----- Original Message -----
From: "Tuomo Lesonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:52 PM
Subject: XSP in XSL and Caching problem!

> I'm using 2.1-DEV, and one file in my application is a XSL page which
> generates XSP for the serverpagesGenerator. The problem here is, that no
> changes are committed to the browser result! Only removing the work-dir
> and restarting tomcat helps. And after one reload of that page it's still
> the same. I've changed all the pipelines to "noncaching", and everything
> is set to "false" that seems like a caching instruction.
>
> I've tryed IE6, and NN7, no difference.
>
> Help, please!
>
> -Tuomo

Hello !

I´m having the same problem here ...

My setup is

Tomcat 4.1.12
Cocoon 2.0.3
JDK 1.4.0

I've been extending some examples like the "bonebreaker" site
(http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/navigation/index.html)
just to avaliate Cocoon for some internal company work, and i must say the
reload/refresh problem is screwing my devel process.
(in this particular case, if some info on "toc.xml" is modified, tomcat work
dir must be cleaned and the server restarted).

Might this be a tomcat-cocoon right/wrong version problem ?

Any help? :)

Thanks in advance...

[--] Rui Pedro Leal
[--] [EMAIL PROTECTED]