All of a sudden cocoon can't find my transformer and
gives the next error message:

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the
component for hint: store

Here are the critical parts of my sitemap:

 <map:transformers default="xslt">
        <map:transformer name="store"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.StoreTransformer"/>
  </map:transformers>

<map:match pattern="Transform">
     <map:act type="request">
        <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
        <map:generate src="{xmlu}"/>
        <map:transform src="{xslu}">
                <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="store"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:act>
   </map:match>

Could anyone tell what's wrong? Thank you!

Simo K.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com