From: Bruno Collet
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25-10-2002 12:06
Subject: Cocoon and EJB

Hi
I'm investigating the possibility to use Cocoon 2 for
a big corporate app.
I have a doubt whether it is possible (and easy :) to
fetch data from EJB (connected to a DB) and produce
HTML pages from both XML/XSL documents and these data.

Does it fit into the Cocoon pipeline architecture
concept?
Would it imply writing my own transformers/generators?
Thx!
Bruno

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/