Bruno Collet wrote:
> I have a doubt whether it is possible (and easy :) to
> fetch data from EJB (connected to a DB) and produce
> HTML pages from both XML/XSL documents and these data.

Despite Michael Homeijer interesting answers, there were not
many responses, and it seems to me there are never a lot when
it comes to EJB and Cocoon. As I am also interested, is
really nobody out there who knows much more about it...?

Are there any resources available focusing on EJB and Cocoon?

Many thx in advance,
Martin.