Bert,

I can only say that I had your same problem and solved it by replacing utf-8
with iso-8859-1 in the serializers' encoding; moreover, AFAIK, the default
is utf-8 (as it should be, since XML has utf-8 as default).

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition