Hi! I've never used XMLForms, but now I'm writting an application that can
have or not a web interface.  I mean that I need to contemplate at least 2
types of clients: e.g. swing guis and web browsers.

So I wrote all the application in Java.  When I need to create a html page
I only ask the objects to show themselves as xml and then in a servlet
apply a TRAX transformation against a xsl file.

Now I want to give some flow logic to the application and I think that
struts or cocoon are a good way to do it.  I red that XMLForms is Struts
based.

Following the idea of having not web clients, I still need to create some
classes to represent the screens or pages and their buttons, fields, and
so on.

So the instances of this classes have to answer to messages like
"asXMLForm".  The difference between the XMLForm example and my
application is that the XMLForm is not a static xml, it must be created on
the fly.

I don't know if this approach will take me much time or not (what do you
think?).

On the other hand: to use XMLForm I have to use cocoon (true or
false?).  If so: how can I tell cocoon to generate a "xmlform" asking
it to a class.  Is there a stream generator?  If so, please tell me how to
use it.

Well, sorry for so many questions.  I'm trying to decide what would be the
best choice.

Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro

--