All right! Now I'm up to date with the "XMLForms vs Struts" thread.
But I still have the same questions (of the previous mail).

About XMLForm and Struts:
May be I had to say "inspired", not "based".
"The XMLForm framework is inspired by Apache Jakarta Struts and W3C
XForms."
This is from: http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/xmlform.html

Thanks.

-- Mauro

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Jacob L E Blain Christen wrote:

> [pre-snip]
> > Now I want to give some flow logic to the application and I think that
> > struts or cocoon are a good way to do it.  I red that XMLForms is Struts
> > based.
> [post-snip]
>
> From what I've read XMLForms IS NOT based on Struts.
> Take a look at the thread:  XMLForms vs Struts in the archive for this
> mailing
> list (the discussion is ongoing).
>
> --
> Jacob