Marcus,

thanks for you help, but our implementation uses a SAX Transformer.
We evaluated Wings and decided to go our own way: I hate re-inventing the
wheel, but this time I deemed it necessary.

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition