(note: please use reply-to instead of creating new messages when replying, to
avoid breaking the message threads if possible)

>. . .
> HOW separate layers in Cocoon?? I have not enough experience
> in Cocoon to see the solution of the separation.
>. . .

Let me try to give a simple scenario where you want to insert data in your
database, as an example. FE is the front-end (Cocoon for sure), BE is the
backend (Cocoon maybe):

1. user submits an HTML form to FE:/newCustomer.html, with request parameters
"firstname=Joe, lastname=Kool, operation=insert"

2. FE, probably using WebServiceProxyGenerator, relays the request in HTTP to
BE:/insert/customer.xml, probably unmodified in such a simple case

3. BE process the request, inserts data in the database and returns an XML
representation of the inserted data (or error message if it didn't work out).

This BE HTTP/XML interface is fully testable, will most probably not change
often, even if the backend itself changes.

4. FE converts the XML data (received through WebServiceProxyGenerator) to
the desired (probably HTML) format, adds navigation features and returns the
generated HTML page to the user.

Does this help?
-Bertrand