Yes, the concept is very interesting.

It appears very clean and simple but the difficulty is now to translate it in
pipelines and Cocoon concepts.

So imagine that I would use Cocoon as front-end (FE) and java classes with database
mapping tool as backend (BE) instead of Cocoon
If I have understood (and from the Cocoon point of view):

1. user submits an HTML form (newCustomer.html) to FE with request parameters
firstname, lastname and operation. This HTML form is produced by a Cocoon pipeline
when the user request it. When the submit is done...

2. ...a second Cocoon pipeline is called to collect the data and to relays it to BE
(using WebServiceProxyGenerator or another): a java class that store the data in
database is called.

3. this java class carry out some operations to store data or other things and returns
some feedback.

4. the second pipeline (FE) receives the feedback (using WebServiceProxyGenerator or
another) and finally convert it to HTML to display the result of the action.

Is this scenario completely crazy and out of reality or not??
Are there another solutions?
What do you think about?

Thank you
Sylvain