I dont know if MS IE 6.0 is standard compliant of not. I dont care. I
think MS IE try to be compliant. I develop under Linux. But I know too
that MS IE 6.0 is the most used browser in the world. Then? I also check
the MS IE presentation.

I dont want to continue this polemic about if this will work or not. Make
a simple example and you will see that:

"The use of PDF filename without extension in the MS IE 6.0 SP1 currently
does not work. This is a fact!

Maybe in the future we can make use of the URI without extension. But I am
developing for current browser. Every developer must take care of that.

Again, I agree with the theory of not use the extension. But for now. It
does not work for PDF case under MS Windows.

I already make use of the FOP and PDF serialization. Why make some wrong
afirmation to people (mainly newbies) about how to make it when it does
not work?

At the end, please dont take me wrong. I am just trying to help. :-D

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Kjetil Kjernsmo dijo: