Ugo Cei wrote:

It SHOULD be possible to just unpack the cocoon.war file from the binary
distribution, cd to WEB-INF/lib and run:

    java -jar cocoon-2.0.3.jar

However, the Manifest in the JAR is wrong, since it contains:

Class-Path: avalon-framework-4.1.2.jar avalon-excalibur-4.1.jar batik-
 libs-1.1.1.jar bsf-2.2.jar fop-0.20.3rc.jar jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar js
 tyle.jar logkit-1.0.1.jar rhino-1.5r3.jar xalan-2.3.1.jar xercesImpl-
 2.0.0.jar xml-apis.jar xt-19991105.jar

But the versions of the libraries are not those. For instance, it should
be avalon-framework-20020627.jar instead.
I've tried to modify the MANIFEST file but at the end it didn't work the same. It's likely I'm not able to build a JAR, however it seems Cocoon can't be used from the command line right now out-of-the-box, am I wrong?

boh
ciao
as