I'm aware of the license usage in terms of the copyright protection as well as the
apache branding trademark.

But the XSP trademark may fall under common law trademark, e.g. if you've been using
it first for years (and XSP has been around and has been documented (news, articles,
etc.)) then there may be legal recourse.

but that's for someone else to do.  personally I'd look into it because if you don't
and you knew about that fall's under different laws.

later, md