Hello!  I'm using cocoon 2.0.3 and Tomcat 4.1.12.
I have a servlet that outputs a simple xml.  Then I want to apply a xsl
transformation.

So I wrote this in a sitemap pipeline:

<map:match pattern="/checkoutPage">
        <map:generate src="/checkoutPage"/>
        <map:transform src="style/CheckoutPage_html.xsl" type="xslt"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

In the web.xml file I configured the servlet like this:

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>checkoutPage</servlet-name>
        <description>un servlet sencillo</description>
        <servlet-class>servlets.CheckoutPageServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>5</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

and:

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>checkoutPage</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/checkoutPage</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

THE PROBLEM:
The problem is that the xsl transformation isn't done.  On the browser
I get the xml file.  Also the .xsl file is not well formed to see if
the browser displays an error: that does not happen.

So I think that in some way cocoon is bypassed by tomcat and tomcat is
executing the servlet directly.

How can it be solved?

Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro